Your efforts are working! Just this morning (Beijing Evening), Tashi Wangchuk’s first day of trial concluded without a verdict after four hours, but not without international diplomats’ pressure.
Take action now to keep up the pressure and send a strong message that we are strongly against this unjust trial.
Here’s what we know so far:
- Two Embassies, the Canadian and the EU Embassy, openly announced their request to attend the trial
- Five Embassies’ diplomats visited Yushu to attempt to witness the trial
- Tashi Wangchuk’s family gathered outside the courthouse on his trial day
- The New York Times documentary ‘Tibetan’s Journey for Justice’ was screened as evidence against Tashi Wangchuk by his prosecutors
- Keep calling, and sign our petition if you haven’t done so already
Please consider supporting SFT’s Free Tibetan Heroes Campaign today.